One Girl. Second Chances. Three Words. Forever.

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Play On

To whom it may concern;
Over the next year I intend to learn, grow, and better myself as a person. There have been a lot of lessons I've learned over the past year, but I still have a long way to go. Seeing as it's a new year, I'm going to attempt New Years Resolutions...starting now.
  • Fast food once a month (max.)
  • Gym 4 times a week (min.)
  • Change bulletin boards twice a month (min.)
  • Hold at least 1 floor program per month
  • Get up by 9am
  • Attend every single class (unless super valid reason)
  • Get a 70 average for the semester
That's all I've got for now. Let's see how well I can stick to these this year; they really aren't that hard.
Love always,
Court. xox

P.S. You'll come to notice that my blog titles will be a song title - typically a reflection of my mood or state of mind that day (or moment.) Just fyi.

No comments:

Post a Comment